Wednesday, December 14, 2011

HOW TO EAT: Sauces

I'm an undisputed sauce girl!  And when I come across a sauce that I like, "more is more" is the mantra that applies.  Sauces done right carry the perfect nuance of flavor and can elevate dishes single-handedly.  Whether it's salty fish sauce, tangy hot sauce, smoky barbecue sauce, decadent gravy, or any other scrumptious, sauce-y concoction, when you indulge, it's the best thing ever.  At least for me, anyway.

My latest tutorial in our "how-to-eat" series gives us the simple rules of the road for enjoying all things saucy. 

Happy Eating!

Eating Sauces
Sauces may be poured over or beside meat.  A forkful of food at a time may be dipped into the sauce.

Image Source
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig