Tuesday, April 9, 2013

{Food Scene}: Inman Park Restaurant Week

The countdown is on to one of Atlanta's most anticipated food events, Inman Park Restaurant Week.  In recent years, Inman Park has become one of my favorite dining "districts" in Atlanta, boasting an abundance of easy charm and some of the best food across a spectrum of cuisines.  

From steakhouse fare to Southern comfort food to Spanish tapas to Italian delicacies--and much more--you will find that the restaurants of Inman Park deliver on delicious eats bite after bite.  I've personally taken in my fair share of the featured restaurants (including several repeat visits)...with no plans for stopping!  In fact, one of my birthday dinners this year was at Sotto Sotto--and their Wild Mushroom Risotto is worth its weight in gold.  See a few pics from that night's dishes below.


My Halibut entree
Whole Roasted Fish



My special dessert - a scrumptious Bread Pudding
Other personal favorites include Wisteria, Rathbuns, Parish and Barcelona, and I look forward to continuing my food exploration of this neighborhood.

Restaurant week begins April 15th and continues through the 21st.  A gold mine of good eats for less, it's the perfect opportunity to taste a new dining spot or repeat a favorite (or two).  And the three-course prix fixe menus will ensure you leave fully satisfied without breaking the bank.  

So run and make reservations now and join me in my countdown to scrumptious tastes--and Happy Eating!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig