Friday, April 10, 2015

Swoon-Worthy Interiors

"An interior is the natural projection of the soul." ~Coco Chanel 

Coco said it best.


And gorgeously designed home interiors are especially soul-stirring and wake-up the dreamer in me.  Growing up, I (reluctantly) watched my mom and aunts throw themselves into decorating their homes.  And nothing has changed on that front these many years later.  Well, nothing, except my awakening to an equal thrill and love for creating my own world of beautiful and inspiring personal spaces.

And because of that, I love to seek inspiration and turn-up the dream machine for all the possibilities interior design can offer.  I have a running list of everything from closets, to kitchens, to bathrooms, to living rooms, to libraries, accessories, and more, to fuel my penchant and keep me swooning.


    
For more inspiration, visit my Home/Interiors board on Pinterest.

Happy Living!

Images 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig