Tuesday, September 8, 2015

{What I Wore}: Labor Day Whites


The Labor Day weekend was a relaxing one for me and a much needed pause in the busy pace that life has a way of serving on a full platter.  Now that it's come and gone, you may be considering pulling the curtain on the Summer season once and for all.  But not so fast, I caution.  There's still great Summer food, style and entertaining to be relished, and I, for one, plan to savor each remaining day until the Fall season officially makes its debut.

I donned a basically all white everything (shoes excepting) look to go about my Labor Day festivities in what I'd refer to as a street-chic style.  (I know that Labor Day and white attire--specifically post-Labor Day white--have long been hot topics.  Do we? Don't we? Who cares?)  If you're interested in where the current sentiment on this once deemed 'fashion faux pas' lies, here's a read I think you'll appreciate.



As for my actual Labor Day look, white was the color of the moment.  And now that the moment has passed...I'm looking forward to the many beautiful moments still to come.

Details: Tory Burch Tee + Cuff | Paige Denim Jeans | Manolo Blahnik Pumps | Michael Kors Watch + Wrist Band | J. Crew Necklace

Happy Living!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig