Monday, January 16, 2017

{In Case You Missed It}: 2016 Highlights

Happy New Year!  I hope that your new year is indeed off to a great start and already shaping up to be your best one yet.

Before we go much further, however, in keeping with my recent tradition, I want to pause and share on some of the most special highlights from 2016.  If you follow me on social media, then you're likely aware that I was fortunate to end last year and begin the new year indulging in my passion for travel with a vacation in a few of my favorite European countries and cities--hence the recent quietness on the blog and much appreciated break and rest from my usual routine. (More highlights from that to come in the days and months ahead...!)

Now that I'm back in the saddle, so to speak, my first order of business here on the blog is to share a brief capture of some of the moments--in food, travel, fashion and style, lifestyle, inspiration, and more, that made last year exceptional on its own terms.  Six plus years and counting, and I am more thankful than ever for this outlet and the opportunities you afford me to share my passions with you.



From dining at the James Beard House, to being featured in Vinings Lifestyle Magazine, to recurring media coverage and collaboration for the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival, Taste of Atlanta Festival, as well as local restaurants, working with amazing brands like Groupon and Warby Parker, sharing my recipes in Atlanta Tribune: The Magazine, increased collaboration with PopSugar, a fabulous Holiday Pop Up Shop, wonderful travels from New York to Miami to Mexico to Italy, and more, 2016 was once again super sweet and special for D.M.R. Fine Foods.  I feel truly blessed by it all.
 
As always, I hope DMRFF continues to inspire you to live and embrace "the good life" in all its facets. 

Here's to the happiest new year yet....

xo, Dawn




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig