Thursday, December 23, 2021

Merry Christmas + Homemade Biscuits


Holidays and baking go hand-in-hand for me, so this past Sunday, I decided to slow down and finally bake homemade biscuits.  Yummy, right?!  

They truly were, with a savory, herbaceous twist, that makes them great for devouring morning, noon or night (i.e. for breakfast, brunch or dinner).  So with that said, I wanted to share the recipe with you in case you decide to follow my lead and bring them to your holiday eating repertoire.  

I'd actually been eyeing these since I saw the recipe in my November issue of Bon Appetite magazine, so it felt good to finally bring them to life in my kitchen. I'm so thrilled to say that they didn't disappoint.  To the contrary, they came out wonderful--with beautiful layers (the hallmark of a great biscuit, no?) and are easy to bring together.



I baked a few to enjoy and photograph for the blog :) and froze the rest of the batch for homemade biscuits on demand, whenever the notion--or craving--hits.  

So whenever you decide to bake them, I hope you experience the same Happy Eating.

Blessings for a Merry Christmas!

xx, Dawn

Stuffing Biscuits 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig