Thursday, January 26, 2023

{In Case You Missed It}: 2022 Highlights

 


Happy New Year! 


I know we’re nearing the end of this first month of the year, but hopefully you will still accept my my wishes for your to enjoy your best year yet in 2023—while I share my perennial highlights from 2022. This tradition started way back in 2013, and I truly enjoy recapping my highlights from each year.  It’s part ode to all the ways DMRFF continues to add to my journey and dreams and part keeping up with my journey and its evolution, year over year.


So in case you missed some or all of our footprint in 2022, here are the key highlights from my DMRFF world:


Food:

2022 brought more goodness on the food front, in particular with recipes that I brought to life in my kitchen and shared here on the blog.  From frittatas, to brussels sprouts, cheesecake, zucchini muffins, pralines and more, it was another delicious year, indeed. If you missed any of them, it's never too late to dive in!


Beyond the kitchen, I engaged in collaborations with notable food brands.  In honor of Black History Month, I collaborated with the FeedFeed and shared this recipe. I also collaborated with America’s Test Kitchen and had the privilege of reviewing and promoting their fabulous cookbook, Vegan Cooking for Two.


Lifestyle and Beauty:

Fragrance has been a part of my “get ready” beauty regimen seemingly forever and I shared my favorite tips for getting the most out of your scents, including tips for layering  and how to make your fragrance linger longer.  


Travel:

My travel escapades in 2022 took me back to repeat, favorite destinations including Los Cabos, Mexico, Savannah, New Orleans, Destin, New York City and Phoenix. Each getaway offered up fresh experiences and memories, proving there’s always more to explore no matter how often you visit a destination.


The Cherries on Top:

The year also brought in the special honor of being selected as a 2022 Better Homes and Gardens Style Maker for the 3rd time (with the previous honors in 2018 and 2021).  This year’s celebration took place in NYC and boasted a day of learning from industry experts, connecting with fellow Style Makers, and culminating in a beautiful soiree overlooking the Hudson River in celebration of the magazine’s 100th anniversary.  It was an affair to remember and an honor, indeed, to be recognized by this prestigious  publication and brand.


This year was laced with many proud moments and accomplishments, including the publication of my first book, which represented a dream come true.  Along with fulfilled career goals, ministry, and relationships, I am very grateful for all the goodness I was blessed to experience last year, including the opportunity to share with you.


Thank you for being here in my corner of the world and for allowing me to continue to share my passions with you.  


Here’s to the Happiest of New Years…


xo, Dawn

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig