Tuesday, November 21, 2017

{In Case You Missed It}: Atlanta Plugged In x Thanksgiving

Today started with an absolute bang as I headed back to Atlanta Plugged In to share some final tips and recipes to round out your Thanksgiving prep and menu.



We talked turkey to kick things off, as I shared a few of my tried and true turkey prep tips to help make your big bird the best it can be.  Get the full list of preparation tips here.



I also shared a couple of easy recipes to round out the Thanksgiving table, including my scrumptious Sweet Potato Crostini and a Roasted Vegetable Medley as the perennial favorite side dish.

Here's wishing you the Happiest Thanksgiving--and, as always, Happy Eating!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig