Monday, August 16, 2010

Raspberry-Topped Chocolate Cake

This past weekend, I took to my kitchen for one of my favorite things:  baking.  The inspiration was to try out some new cake pans and play around with different sized layers, etc.  But, alas, while flipping through one of my Bon Appetit issues, I came across the most beautiful chocolate cake and knew I had to bake this one! 

Creative juices flowing, I started my Saturday morning excited about the creation to come.  It was a wonderful time, as usual, bringing what I consider to be a 'work of art' to life.  Moist chocolate layers, raspberry filling, rich chocolate ganache and snow-capped, fresh raspberries.  I just had to share....  Happy Eating!

Raspberry-Topped Chocolate Cake
SHARE:

2 comments

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig