Thursday, January 19, 2012

Maple Bacon Popcorn

If you're looking for an over-the-top twist to your popcorn revelry, then this recipe for Maple Bacon Popcorn may be just the ticket. I'd likely opt out on the bacon, but the pecan and maple combination is still enough to make it special in my book. In any case, have it your way--with or without bacon, substituting or adding nuts, tossing in extra spice--or whatever suits your tastes! 

I never need an excuse to enjoy this delicious, versatile snack, but in case you do, Happy National Popcorn Day! 

And Happy Eating! 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. The perfect combination of sweet and salty! I think I would be adventurous and try the bacon. Bacon seems to be the "it" food to combine with something sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes; bacon rarely disappoints. :) I actually do a maple roasted bacon for breakfast occasionally, so I'm sure it's delicious with this combo.

      Delete
  2. Wow. I would almost try this but after the maple bacon ice cream I had at the Taste of Atlanta ... I need something to replace the maple.

    ReplyDelete

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig