Monday, January 16, 2012

Well-Stocked: 8 Pantry Must-Haves

Having a well-stocked pantry can mean the difference between drudgery and ecstasy when putting a dish together.  And while "well-stocked" can mean many things to many people, there are some pantry items that never (well, hardly ever) leave my kitchen.  Why?  Because they represent staples in my cooking; ingredients that are in constant rotation, in one form or another, in my cooking repertoire. 

Check out my selection of must-haves....and let me know what food staples you find indispensable.

Happy Eating!


1. Kosher Salt  2. Black Peppercorns  3. Dried Herbs  4. Vinegars  
5. Canned or Dried Beans  6. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil  7. Dried Pasta  8. Garlic


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I agree with all of these. Although, I need to do better with the dried herbs. My must have staple is a good jar of spaghetti sauce. Or if I want to make my own sauce, cans of crushed tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely; marinara sauce and/or crushed tomatoes are both great to always have on hand.

      Delete

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig