Monday, December 24, 2012

Gifts from My Kitchen!

As I gather with family and friends for Christmas and the remaining days of the holiday season, I'm bringing something personal to the table: homemade gifts from my kitchen.

Nothing says, "you're special", quite like a delicious, homemade gift--made with love.  

Chili Spice Blend & Turkey Chili Recipe

I'm gifting some of my favorite things, like spice blends--in adorable spice jars from Anthropologie--along with a recipe in which the blend can immediately be put to use.  I also baked up a generous batch of homemade granola that will make the perfect gift for easy snacking, breakfast cereal, or atop a favorite yogurt or ice cream.  Yum!

Homemade Granola

So if you're still wanting to add something personal to your gift repertoire, there's no better way than with homemade goodness from your kitchen.  Sweet treats, infused oils, flavored sugars, and more, make wonderful gifts that are easy to pull off.




Now off I go with my gifts in tow--and with wishes for you to enjoy a very Merry Christmas...and lots of Happy Eating!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig