Monday, November 4, 2013

{Be Inspired}: Work + Play

I recently spent a few consecutive weeks traveling to one of my favorite "homes away from home", New York City.  But rather than my usual leisure-only excursions, these trips were (mostly) business in nature.  I say mostly because when I'm in NYC, I can never do without some measure of play--and inspiration!  And NYC is always faithful to serve it up in quintessential Big Apple Style.  In this new installment of my BeInspired! series, I dish up the everyday inspirations that  captured my attention and affection.

From a lunch stroll around Central Park to an evening of theater on Broadway to a few good eats around the city to the all-around insatiable energy that is the signature of the concrete jungle, I love finding inspiration in the everyday--the life-as-usual routine that still manages to deliver new beauty, wonder, discoveries, reflection and excitement, as if it's anything but.  

So here's to work and play...via my most recent NYC inspirations.

Midtown Cityscape
Horse and Carriage sightings in front of Central Park
Serene Central Park View
From Day to Night: Ready for Broadway
An awesome production & my favorite keepsake

Wonderful array of spices at Chelsea Market

  Happy Eating & Inspired Living!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig