Thursday, April 3, 2014

D.M.R. Fine Foods Launches Pop Up Cooking School!

I've been a busier bee than usual over the last while, as I eagerly prepare for--and anticipate--the 1st class of my newly launched cooking school.  To say I'm excited is an understatement, if ever there was one.  

If you know anything of my food story, then you may know that I began sharing my passion for the world of food and teaching cooking techniques several years ago as a culinary instructor for Williams-Sonoma.  Since then, I've had the pleasure of continuing my instruction through articles, blog posts, recipes, videos, guest chef demonstrations and private consultations.  

 
Now I'm eager to widen the net with more up close and personal instruction to fuel your inner chef!  With my Techniques and Tastings(TM) classes, I will teach and demonstrate cooking techniques, dish sample tastings from featured recipes--and bring the joy of cooking to life!

And I want you to join me.  There's still time to register and make your plans to be there on Saturday, April 12th at the Sweet Auburn Curb Market; get all the details here.

I hope to see you there! Bring your appetite and prepare to indulge in Happy Eating!

XO,
Dawn
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig