Friday, October 17, 2014

POPSUGAR MUST HAVE BOX: Indulge, Pamper, Celebrate



Earlier this week a wonderful package arrived to my sheer delight and excitement.  And as soon as I opened my October 2014 POPSUGAR MUST HAVE BOX, I knew I had every reason to feel the way I did.  

Indulgent, delicious, and filled with goodies made for pampering, I couldn't keep this all to myself.  From candles to candies to beauty and bath and more, there's really something for everyone.  So here's what's inside:


Happy Socks
Warm and cozy leopard-print socks perfect for the cooler temps now (happysocks.com)


butter LONDON  
A blendable WINK Eye Pencil in Earl Grey that's great for achieving an effortless look for day or something more dramatic, like a smokey eye, for night. (butterlondon.com)


Isaac Jacobs International  
An acrylic frame that's durable, chic--and great for displaying your special memories. (isaacjacobs.com)

Mine Design 
A supremely fragrant Chalkboard Candle.  Made out of soy, it's reusable and rewritable, so you can send the perfect message every time. (minedesignhome.com)

Dean & Deluca 
Pumpkin Spice Balls made with real pumpkin spices and dipped in dark chocolate; they perfectly capture the flavor of Fall. (deandeluca.com)

Nailed Kit  
Nail art decals that are fun, festive and easy to apply. (nailedit.com)


Bonus!: K. Hall Designs
Shoreline Shea Butter/Olive Oil Bar Soap--the moisturizing and refreshing treatment your skin will love, especially as the colder months approach. (khalldesigns.com)

And not to fret.  You can get your own MUST HAVE BOX subscription at a special discounted rate from now through November 2, 2014. Simply go here and enter the code OCT10Select to save $10 off a 3-month subscription. 

Happy Indulging!

Disclosure: POPSUGAR provided me with a complimentary POPSUGAR Must Have box. The opinions I have shared about the box are my own and POPSUGAR did not tell me what to say or how to say it.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig