Saturday, July 23, 2011

Check Out My Cooking Channel Webisode....& More!

After springing the news of my contest win on you earlier this week, I'm happy to share that my webisode is now available for your viewing--and sharing--pleasure!  I had my first peek on yesterday and it took me right back to that awesome day I experienced in the Food Network/Cooking Channel Studios.

(As a note, all the winning webisodes are located in a single video file, so you'll not only have the chance to see my taco webisode, but the other 12 category winners also.  They are posted in the order of the category air date on the The Perfect 3 television series that debuts today at 4 p.m. EST on the Cooking Channel.  Mine is 3rd in the bunch, following cakes (which airs today) and pancakes, which airs next Saturday.)  I just wanted you to know what to expect... UPDATE: Click on the 'Videos' tab and they're individually listed--or watch right here on DMRFF.  Just visit our new Videos page!

And speaking of air dates, The Perfect 3 taco episode will air on Saturday, August 6, 2011 and footage from my webisode will be linked to the show towards the end, so be sure to TUNE IN!!! (or set your DVRs.)  Check your local listings for station/channel details in your area.

Thanks again for all the kind and heart-warming feedback and congratulations that you've poured on me since my announcement.  It has meant so much to me.

Final marching orders:  watch the webisode, watch the taco episode, make the recipe, share the news with family and friends--and let me know what you think! 

Happy Eating!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig