Friday, August 2, 2013

Travel. Cuisine. Culture. Lifestyle. with Travelista TV!

I'm always excited to let you in on the good things happening with me and the exciting things to come for my D.M.R. Fine Foods readers and followers. Occasionally, I share a window into my love for travel here on the blog, highlighting memories, cuisine, destinations and inspiration that fuel my life and fuse my many passions.  

And now I'm elated to share that I have joined the amazing team at Travelista TV, where I will have the pleasure of continuing that fusion--sharing more of the things I love around the world of travel, cuisine, culture, lifestyle and entertainment--some of the things that make life vibrant, exciting and worth the journey!

I fell in love with the Travelista TV brand at first sight and this collaboration is more than exciting to me.  In fact, I'm already planning my first post that will serve up a delicious mix of foodie and travel tips, so stay tuned!  

In the meantime, be sure to checkout Travelista TV across the web and become inspired by the amazing founders, Travelista Teri and Travelista Andrea, as well as the rest of the dynamic team!  You are sure to be as inspired as I am.

Happy Eating, Travels--and Living!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig