Tuesday, December 31, 2013

{In Case You Missed It}: 2013 Highlights

One of my favorite moments of 2013: In Puerto Vallarta with Chef Thierry Blouet

With only a few hours remaining in what has been an inspiring, amazing--and, yes, delicious--year, I wanted to share a few of the highlights that have made this year so special for me and D.M.R. Fine Foods.

From favorite recipes, to exciting new (and long-standing) collaborations with stellar brands, to travel, lifestyle inspirations, and more, 2013 was special indeed.  And the best part of it all was sharing it with you--my readers and followers.  I hope you were inspired, and I look forward to continuing our adventure in the New Year ahead.

I captured some of my favorite moments in this fun & quick video collage, so enjoy!

Here's to the Happiest of New Years & Happy Eating!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig