Wednesday, September 19, 2018

{Things To Do In Atlanta}: Pinewood Forest Idea Home

Life is good.  :)

I ended last week on a high doing something I absolutely love--once again sharing my food passion and expertise on Atlanta and Company.  (More to come on that soon, so stay tuned!)

As I prepared to finally embrace the weekend, I mentally switched to low-key mode and prepared to indulge in maximum chill, save a couple of exceptions.  Beyond a movie night out on Friday which fit my low-key agenda perfectly, there was a Saturday afternoon home tour of home tours.

After making the drive across town, I arrived at the beautiful, emerging "live, work and play" community of Pinewood Forest, where my gaze was immediately met with a glistening, sun-kissed lake.  I made my way to the Idea Home, nestled amidst finished and unfinished residential construction, and settled in for a highly anticipated tour of the property on its opening day, presented by Atlanta Magazine and Atlanta Magazine's HOME.

Touring beautifully designed homes, dressed with exquisite decor, is always an inspiration download and creative spark for me, and this home did not disappoint!

Each room was its own odyssey, with so much to see and take in.  From subtleties, to bold statements, surprise spaces, and full on "I can see myself living here" refrains, it was worth every minute spent.  So as you're considering things to do around the city, be sure to log this one on your favorites list.  (*Bonus: head over to the nearby Hanna Brothers Studio Cafe for a delicious breakfast, brunch or lunch until 3 p.m.)

The Pinewood Forest Idea Home Tour is going now through October 7, 2018.  Hours are Fridays, 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.; Saturdays, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.; and Sundays, 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.  Admission tickets are $25 and available for purchase here.

Happy Touring!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig