Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Warm and Cozy Fall Recipes X Atlanta and Company

On the set of Atlanta and Company
I'm a stickler for riding out a season until the very end, but once it's gone, it's gone--no strings attached. :)  And saying farewell to Summer recently in anticipation of embracing my most favorite of seasons, Fall, was a welcomed transition.  Never mind that the temperatures in my parts have not fully caught on and co-signed on the recent autumnal equinox, Fall is finally here!

For most, Fall is beloved for the cooler, crisper weather, gorgeous foliage, football, tailgating--and the seasonal fare that makes it all delicious.  Warm and cozy seasonal fare, to be exact.

Ready to share my Fall recipes on the set of Atlanta and Company
I provided a head start on Fall eats during my recent segment on Atlanta and Company, where I dished on spices and herbs that make for richly flavored, versatile and, yes, scrumptious, food and drinks to carry you tastefully through the season and beyond.

I featured some of my tried and true favorites, including:
Spicy (Turkey) Chili
Rosemary-Thyme Cornbread Madeleines; and
Hot Mulled Cider.

This menu will suit any weeknight, game day, weekend gathering, or celebration, so be prepared to keep it in constant rotation as the season continues to unfold.

Finally, in case you missed it, you can watch the full segment below for extra tips and fun!

Happy Eating!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig