Sunday, September 19, 2010

Prelude to Fall

Fall is right around the corner, literally!  Looking ahead to the milder temperatures, beautiful foliage and all that fall typically brings, I can't help but turn my attention to the heartier, soul satisfying foods that seem to scream "comfort!". 

While the Fall season is technically still a couple of days away, I decided to welcome it early by making one of those comfort-imposing dishes that you can easily snuggle up to and relish one bite at a time.  I spent the evening engaged in a labor of love that resulted in fork tender, braised beef short ribs which I served over creamy polenta. 

I already like where this new season is taking me, so to Fall, comfort and more good eats, again I say, "Welcome".

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig