Thursday, December 7, 2017

{Be Inspired!}: Decking the Halls!

Last weekend I finally began adding Christmas touches to my home.  And although I'm not quite as eager as some (I have a cousin, for instance, whose decorations are always on full display by the second week of November!), I must admit that once everything comes together, I'm in love all over again (and secretly wishing for a way to keep the decor this way throughout the year.) 

From adorned table tops, to embellished topiary trees, to candles, wreaths and other accents, the smallest to grandest touches make for my very own special space that creates the perfect backdrop for this most wonderful time of the year. 

Photo Credit: Architectural Digest

And with that in mind, I've rounded up some seasonal decor inspiration to get your juices flowing with these savvy decorating tips from Architectural Digest--as you deck your own halls this holiday season.

Whatever you decide to do (or not), I hope this festive time of the year brings you goodness from near and far.

Happy Decorating!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig