Wednesday, November 27, 2013

{Be Inspired}: Dreams Do Come True!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and beyond the eating, drinking, and making merry, I'm reflecting heavily on the many blessings that continue to flood my life--and how so very thankful I am for each and every one.  

Not too long ago, one such blessing (which had formerly existed in dream form), came true for me as I embarked on a press trip with a group of fellow travel journalists to cover the many splendored offerings of beautiful Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.  It was everything I expected it to be--and truly so much more.  I look forward to sharing my journey, discoveries and experiences with you in the days ahead, so stay tuned for that!


In the meantime, continue to count your blessings, be ever thankful, and expect your dreams to come true.  It's inspired living at its absolute best!

Happy Thanksgiving!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig