Monday, November 23, 2015

{Thank You!} Fall & Holiday Pop-Up Shop 2015

The recent build-up to my Fall & Holiday Pop-Up Shop culminated in an afternoon of holiday cheer laced with my small-batch, artisan goodies that made for another memorable time of sharing my food passion--and connecting with the amazing customers who tasted, savored and shopped our select menu.  From warm mulled cider, to citrus madeleines, to maple-cinnamon granola, spice blends, and much more, there was something for everyone.



Exchange after exchange was filled with my sincere appreciation for the enthusiastic customer support I received from family, friends, colleagues, fellow artisans and bloggers, and new customers who stumbled upon our pop-up while scouring about our host venue, Westside Market.  Your support made the day the true success I hoped it would be, and I'm truly thankful that you chose D.M.R. Fine Foods to bring the tastes of the season to you.

I unfortunately couldn't capture a photo of every customer who shopped with us (and a few were admittedly camera shy :) ), but I wanted to share some of the faces that made the event worth every moment, along with this expression of thanks.

Continued Happy Holidays & Happy Eating!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig