Sunday, November 13, 2022

{Star Ingredient Round-Up}: Butternut Squash 3 Ways

 


Inspiration and preparation remain two of my very favorite ‘super powers’ and especially so when it comes to the big wide world of cooking.  Added emphasis when cooking for an occasion, a special someone(s), or to simply make good use of the food that’s been lingering in my fridge, on my countertops, and in my pantry.


Enter the genius I affectionately label as star ingredients.  Translation: one ingredient transformed in myriad ways and dishes.  As we make our way into the holiday season, I want to share a few variations on one of my absolute favorite seasonal ingredients, butternut squash.





My round-up includes recipes that can deliver as exceptional side-dishes, main courses, and appetizers:


Hasselback Butternut Squash with Maple Butter


Butternut Squash Galette


Butternut Squash Soup





Want more of this delicacy?  Simply search butternut squash and enjoy even more…


Happy Eating!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig