Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Holiday Pop-Up Shop {Photo Highlights!}



Last weekend reminded me, once again, of what I love so much about food, as I hosted my Holiday Pop-Up Shop. The thrill of creating--and sharing--food that you love and seeing the delight it brings to those who enjoy it is like no other.  I was so fortunate to share my passion with my customers as they tasted, savored and shopped my select holiday menu of cookies, candies and savory treats.  And I was even more elated to witness their wonderful (if not colorful) reactions to my food, up close and personally.  (Every cook's dream and what makes it all worth it, for sure.)

Westside Market served as the beautiful host location for an afternoon of holiday cheer and scrumptious, festive eats that will always be remembered.  While we weren't able to capture each and every customer who supported us during the event, we definitely captured the spirit of them all and invite you to see our photo highlights from the big day!

Thanks again to everyone who supported this event and helped to make it a success!!

Happy Eating & Holidays!

 
SHARE:

2 comments

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig